MGP-S1R Slash Cut
Our new MGP-S1R Slash Cut is constructed from the highest quality thin-walled and super-lightweight stainless steel tubing and sheet metal.
Many of the components are made from only 0.7mm - 1mm thick material to keep the weight as low as possible.
Every step in our design and construction process is the product of detailed handwork, from the CNC tube bending to the fully factory finish T.I.G. welds and CNC laser logos.
Every aspect of the exhaust and associated components receives our full attention, allowing us to provide handcrafted products of the highest quality while dramatically improving the design, acoustics, performance and overall weight of your motorbike.
· All stainless steel construction
· No remap required
· Factory Finish
· Full slash cut design and construction
· Precision German tube bending on ultra-precise CNC tube bending machines
· Improved performance
· Extreme weight saving
· Easy installation
· Safety fastening screw and clamp
· Just bolt on and go!
· not street/road legal
· MotoGP sound
· CNC laser logo
· HandMade by Speed Products , Germany
· MGP-S1R Slash Shorty
· Clamp (polished stainless steel) with locking screw
· Full fitting instructions.
Available upgrades and options ( at extra cost)
· Matt Black Ceramic finish up to 1200 degrees
· Titanium Finish Surface
· MotoGP Grid
· Welded bracket (not available on all vehicle types)
· DB Killer